Politique de confidentialité
Website Type: E-commerce
- The personal data we will collect
- The use of the collected data
- Who has access to the collected data
- User rights
This policy complies with the laws set forth in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Users agree that by using our website, they consent to:
- The collection, use, and storage of the data listed in this policy
Personal Data We Collect
Automatically Collected Data
When you visit and use our website, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address
- Hardware and software details
- Links a user clicks while using the site
- Content that the user views on your site
Non-Automatically Collected Data
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our website:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
This data may be collected through the following methods:
How We Use Personal Data
Personal data collected on our website will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or as indicated on the relevant pages of our website. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Communication and product delivery
With Whom We Share Personal Data
We may disclose user data to any member of our organization who reasonably needs it to achieve the objectives stated in this policy.
We may share user data with the following third parties:
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the specified objective.
We commit to not selling or sharing your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- If required by law
- If required for any legal proceedings
- To prove or protect our legal rights
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
To ensure the security of your information, we use the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol to transmit personal data within our system.
All data stored in our system is securely protected and accessible only to our employees.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and users are protected, there is always a risk of harm. The internet as a whole can sometimes be insecure, and therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
For EU residents, the GDPR specifies that individuals under the age of 15 are considered minors for data collection purposes. Minors must have the consent of a legal guardian for their data to be collected, processed, and used.
Your Rights as a User
As a user, you have the right to access all your personal data that we have collected. Additionally, you have the right to update or correct any personal data in our possession, provided it is legally acceptable.
You can choose to delete or modify your consent for data collection and use at any time, as long as it is legally permissible and you inform us within a reasonable timeframe.
How to Modify, Delete, or Contest Collected Data
If you wish to have your information deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer at:
930 rue Notre-Dame, Champlain, G0X1C0
A cookie is a small file stored on a user's hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data about the user's browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies
- We use them to remember any selections you make on our site so they are saved for your future visits.
- Analytical cookies
- These allow us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data on the content you access and engage with while using our site.
- Targeting cookies
- These cookies collect data on how you use the site and your preferences. This allows us to make the information you see on our site more promotional and targeted to you.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your web browser, but this may reduce the quality of your user experience.
We may use third-party cookies on our site to achieve the following goals:
- Monitor user preferences to tailor advertisements to their interests.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the following:
Phone: (418) 281-3849
208 chemin Gosford, Irlande, G6H0L3
Effective Date: November 21, 2022